Zoo Pics 4

ISv

"The equipment that matters, is you"
CR Pro
Apr 30, 2017
All these are lovely!!! And I mean all series above! Zoo is just zoo but there are interesting/beautiful moments that happen in the zoos too! To shoot there is easier but if you have the right understanding of the nice/proper moment (as you obviously have!) the photos are coming (y)(y)(y) !
P.S. If I was feeling free (and I don't!) to take some photos of some people around the monkey cages I think I can get some very funny pictures, like: "And who is the monkey now:ROFLMAO:???"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
ISv, thanks for your kind words.
P.S. If I was feeling free (and I don't!) to take some photos of some people around the monkey cages I think I can get some very funny pictures, like: "And who is the monkey now:ROFLMAO:???"
And I think, I can fully understand what you mean and the situations you are thinking of.
There are animals that I don't like to see in a zoo.
And still, I think, that a zoo is the only way to address so many people for nature and to protect natural habitats.
And there are still some people, that are "the monkeys" or let's better call them "poor fools", not to offend other primates.
The Zoo of Nuernberg is one where the animals have quite big enclosures. So I don't feel that guilty to go there.
When I was a child, in the 1970ies, I can quite well remember how very small the cages were back then.
Thank god, times are changing.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Aug 10, 2021
ISv, thanks for your kind words.

And I think, I can fully understand what you mean and the situations you are thinking of.
There are animals that I don't like to see in a zoo.
And still, I think, that a zoo is the only way to address so many people for nature and to protect natural habitats.
And there are still some people, that are "the monkeys" or let's better call them "poor fools", not to offend other primates.
The Zoo of Nuernberg is one where the animals have quite big enclosures. So I don't feel that guilty to go there.
When I was a child, in the 1970ies, I can quite well remember how very small the cages were back then.
Thank god, times are changing.

I agree with @ISv

Zoos have improved so much, but I think there are some people that will never accept them. Meanwhile ,they might have some pets or even children who others would say deserve better treatment. maybe they put their dog in a much smaller cage while they leave the house or sleep. One such person has something like five acers of property.

All these are lovely!!! And I mean all series above! Zoo is just zoo but there are interesting/beautiful moments that happen in the zoos too! To shoot there is easier but if you have the right understanding of the nice/proper moment (as you obviously have!) the photos are coming (y)(y)(y) !
There can also be some difficulty with reflective/dirty transparent or metal enclosures.

My family likes to say when I was a small child, we saw a baby monkey sucking it thumb being held by it's mom. I was also being held by my mom and sucking my thumb. Then the baby monkey began urinating...

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0