New profile posts

Thanks for the report. We take all of them seriously.

We cannot read private conversations, what did he ask?

I tried to check him out yesterday before approving him for a member, he is from Slovenia and that's a different culture. Its also possible being new that he doesn't have a clue as to how to proceed and is reaching out to someone for help. There were no flags on his email or IP, but some bad ones slip thru. That user name caught my eye, so I remember checking carefully as possible.

I'd like to have as much information as possible before taking action or banning him.
Reactions: YuengLinger
YuengLinger
YuengLinger
Innocent request for info about a lens AF issue. I'm overreacting, likely. I'll just go with "Ignore." Thank you!
Bodies: Canon EOS R, 5D Mark IV, 60D, Rebel XS (35mm film)
Lenses: 35/1.4L ii, 50/1.2L, 85/1.2L ii, 16-35/2.8L ii, 70-200/2.8L is, 100-400/4.5-5.6L ii, 85/1.8USM, 28/1.8USM, 40/2.8STM, 24/2.8STM, 10-18/4.5-5.6STM, 50/1.8ii, 50/1.8STM
The formative years of Julio Cesar© were all about the television industry, his love for photography blossomed while in college and literally by accident. After a TV Show where he was a producer on sadly collapsed and finally was taken off the air, his executive producer then suggested photography after admiring this photographer's artwork. So photography was the career of choice.