ADDING MULTIPLE WATERMARKS ON EXPORT

bergstrom

Photographer
Feb 23, 2015
I use LR but there's STILL no function for adding multiple watermarks, (for event photography etc for each sponsor/organiser etc). I know there's this LR Mogrify thing but the only videoson it are over 7 years old an not much use. I'm still doingit the old way, add watermark, the add the watermarked ones back in to add the next watermark. And its time consuming.

Any suggestions, any programs I don't know about? Thanks

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
This is a great question!

I would use multiple Text layers in Photoshop. I'd create actions for various combinations. Then move each layer as needed to fit various crops and orientations...

I understand that this can make cropping and printing in LR difficult, and would slow down batch processing, but when I google for simpler ways, I just get how to add one watermark to multiple photos at once.

Hmmm...

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
This is a great question!

I would use multiple Text layers in Photoshop. I'd create actions for various combinations. Then move each layer as needed to fit various crops and orientations...

I understand that this can make cropping and printing in LR difficult, and would slow down batch processing, but when I google for simpler ways, I just get how to add one watermark to multiple photos at once.

Hmmm...

Reminds me of my attempts to find an adapter with male USB-C on one end and female USB A on the other (so I can plug the old style connector when all I have is the new style charging ports available. (Unfortunately ALL of my charging cords have the old style connector on the supply end, and the new kind on the device end, and many are still sold that way. So I just wanted, basically, to turn a female USB-C to a female USB-A so my old cords would work.)

No matter how I googled it, most of my returns were for USB-C female to USB A male (I.e., new style plugging into old style; I guess a lot of people have old chargers and new cords, the exact opposite of my situation). Fortunately the ratio was about 4-1 so I could find what I wanted, but on similar occasions in the past it would take searching through multiple pages of results to finally get what I actually told it to look for. But there's no way I could find to tell a search engine it's not free to mix and match "male" and "female" with "USB-A" and "USB-C" (even enclosing the phrases in quotes does not work).

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0