Adorama has Rsa KN95 protective face masks in stock

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Are you looking for face masks? Adorama of all places has 10 packs of Rsa KN95 masks in stock.
About Rsa Masks
Better adhere to social distancing guidelines with this box of 10 KN95 Protective Face Masks. Made in China, Made of safety standard materials, FIVE layers. COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Elastic soft ear hooks eliminate ear pressure.

Please Note: As a general-use mask, each mask should be disposed of after a single-use. They are not intended for medical use and they have not been proved to reduce the transmission of any disease.

Rsa Masks Features

TOP QUALITY: Made of safety standard materials, FIVE layers.
COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Elastic soft ear hooks eliminate ear pressure.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: Filters out more than 95% of dust and air particles.
Please Note: As a general-use mask, each mask should be disposed of after a single use. They are not intended for medical use and they have not been proved to reduce the transmission of any disease...

Continue reading...

dcm

Enjoy the gear you have!
CR Pro
Apr 18, 2013
Colorado, USA
Not all N95 masks are created equal. The majority target the construction and industrial industries to protect you from particulates, such as those you can get at places like Home Depot in the US. I have a bunch for my shop. These are not rated for medical use. However, they might be better than a cloth mask which my wife is churning out for others.

Read more at 3M's "Surgical N85 vs. Standard N95 - Which to Consider?"

I also have a pair of Respro pollution masks for biking that cuts down on pollution/pollen when I'm riding. Got them after participating in a university study of cyclist pollution exposure while commuting. I carried a 15 pound pack of instruments 24x7 for a week to measure exposure while cycling, driving, sleeping, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
I pulled a bunch of masks out of my work shop. I had bought them years ago to use while woodworking, painting, and dust protection while tilling my fields with my tractor. I use the simple blue paper ones while shopping, the big complex 3M respirator still sits in its bag, it looks more like a gas mask. I have a box of cheapie paper cup dust masks that I judged to be the least useful of the bunch, I did not feel that they would protect anyone, so they just sit. They do help with dust.

After visiting London and riding subways for a week, I thought that N95 masks would be a good thing. I coughed up black dust every night while there.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0