Anything shot with eos 80D

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
I'm trying to develop a relationship with the 80D. We're off to a shaky start, as my first one had what seems to have been faulty AI Servo AF. These sample shots were taken for the most part in One Shot, which was better than Servo, but still not up to the performance of my 60D or 20D.

(I'm waiting for a new 80D; should have it within a few days.)

Lately CR members seem to be down on the xxD series. Why else no image gallery for the 80D until now? If the camera performs as designed, according to the impressive specs, it should be a great alternative to the slightly smaller but less capable mirrorless offerings from Olympus and Fuji.

A big thanks to CR member Dustin Abbott for many good reviews, including the video version for the 80D. It's here if you haven't seen it yet:

I can say that ergonomically it is a true delight. When I get my new copy, I'll definitely be back with more images.

Now lets see other members' shots!

Attachments

• _MG_1089.jpg
    _MG_1089.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 266
  • _MG_0850.jpg
    _MG_0850.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 265
  • _MG_0270.jpg
    _MG_0270.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
Mar 23, 2016
USA
Click said:
Labdoc said:
Handheld at 600 mm IS on. Love my 80D. Cropped liberally.

Nice pictures, Labdoc. :)

Thanks. I get so excited when I see wildlife on the property. Lucky to get any pics at all crawling through the bushes with a big heavy lens. Next time I'm going to bring a monopod.

Attachments

• IMG_9264.jpg
    IMG_9264.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 252
Upvote 0
YuengLinger said:
I'm trying to develop a relationship with the 80D. We're off to a shaky start, as my first one had what seems to have been faulty AI Servo AF. These sample shots were taken for the most part in One Shot, which was better than Servo, but still not up to the performance of my 60D or 20D.

(I'm waiting for a new 80D; should have it within a few days.)

Lately CR members seem to be down on the xxD series. Why else no image gallery for the 80D until now? If the camera performs as designed, according to the impressive specs, it should be a great alternative to the slightly smaller but less capable mirrorless offerings from Olympus and Fuji.

Yuenglinger, i really like the image of the limpkin with the snail in its bill..very well done!
Cheers
Grant

A big thanks to CR member Dustin Abbott for many good reviews, including the video version for the 80D. It's here if you haven't seen it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTW_JPYygY

I can say that ergonomically it is a true delight. When I get my new copy, I'll definitely be back with more images.

Now lets see other members' shots!

Upvote 0