C1/2/3 slots

I was having fun playing flash games last night, and I started to want more user defined configuration slots.

I have the 2 C1/2 slots which I use for "landscape" and "kid chasing" plus I tend to use the M mode for flash use, but I find I have to be quite careful as I can end up inheriting settings if I've been playing astro games or other things.

I realised I could do with several C settings, the question is, am I the only one.. do we all wish for a dozen user defined configs?.

IF you could choose, how many would you like?

Jul 21, 2010
Three is generally good for me, in a given situation. But I shoot in different situations, so I have a few sets of three. A set for people, a set for birds, a set for landscapes, etc. I keep multiple configurations on CF cards in various photo bags (a great use for those old, 'small' CF cards), and load them as needed (thanks to the 1-series capability to save the camera configuration to a card).

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
Three is generally good for me, in a given situation. But I shoot in different situations, so I have a few sets of three. A set for people, a set for birds, a set for landscapes, etc. I keep multiple configurations on CF cards in various photo bags (a great use for those old, 'small' CF cards), and load them as needed (thanks to the 1-series capability to save the camera configuration to a card).

ah!.. I didn't know about that.. damn you, turning up my GAS! ;D

Upvote 0