Canon 1Dx Mark II delayed?

Jan 13, 2013
Found this on Canon's Japanese website - now I did use Google translate for this so I'm not sure this is accurate.

If anyone has any information on this, please share.

https://translate.google.co.in/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fcanon.jp&edit-text=&act=url

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 10.08.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-15 at 10.08.08 PM.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 214

nvsravank

CR Pro
Feb 2, 2012
Re: New 1dx mk2 ship date :(

brianftpc said:
It is now may the 1st. Adorama had said april 14th. Had an event on april 22nd :(

Both adorama and bh have may 1st now.
I planned a trip in late April to Denver. Oh well.
I am so disappointed. Can't change the dates as it is tied to some work related stuff and I just tagged on a couple of days. Hope they send the preorders a week early!

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Re: New 1dx mk2 ship date :(

nvsravank said:
brianftpc said:
It is now may the 1st. Adorama had said april 14th. Had an event on april 22nd :(

Both adorama and bh have may 1st now.
I planned a trip in late April to Denver. Oh well.
I am so disappointed. Can't change the dates as it is tied to some work related stuff and I just tagged on a couple of days. Hope they send the preorders a week early!

Actually they decided to add a "patience" mode. Sadly. I didn't pre-order or I'd be anxious too.

Jack

Upvote 0

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
MarraPhotography said:
The Canon store web site showed May 1st from the date of release. Adorama showed, I think 25 April, and B&H showed unknown. They obviously weren't firm on the ship date, and because of that, I was hoping for an early release. I am upgrading from the 1D Mark IV, so hopefully it will be well worth the wait.

With respect to higher ISO it'll be soooooo much better than the 1D4, of that I have NO doubt. ;)

Jack

Upvote 0