ssriraman

Picture samples from EF70-200mm f/4L USM using XTi Body

5128012328_21067bee1e.jpg

4035306802_d677909e53.jpg

P

phixional ninja

Re: Canon EF70-200mm f/4L USM

pinnaclephotography said:

Lovely shot, and lovely processing. I went through to your Flickr and viewed the older version, which is nice, but the black and white makes it so incredibly crisp.

Edit to add one of my own:

Canon EOS 7D, 70-200 F4L, 200mm, ISO 800, f/5.0, 1/640s

I adore this lens. It's my first L, and the quality is addictive (it's soon to be joined be the 100mm f2.8L macro).

Upvote 0

50D + 70-200mm f/4 L (at various focal lengths) -

This was taken during an Oxford Flickr Group flickrnic (a bunch of photography nerds having a picnic in Oxford University parks with an eclectic range of cameras). This photo with a few others from the group landed up on the flickr blog -

Oxford Flickrnic 2010 by taperoo2k, on Flickr

This was taken in Christ Church Meadow on a very cold January morning last year on a whim -

Misty Rowers by taperoo2k, on Flickr

And to contrast this was taken in Christ Church Meadow during the heatwave the UK had back in October -

2nd of October by taperoo2k, on Flickr

A tatty flag -

Tatty Flags by taperoo2k, on Flickr

Upvote 0

Narcolepsy said:
Tatty 2 said:
With a little help from Brother Adobe
I actually preferred the first rendition of the flag. The washed out red/pink seemed to go better with the tattiness of the flag - more than the red of the second version....

So you have an opinion on which option looks nicer and have decided to give bad Karma to prove how right you are. Was that what Karma was designed for and does that make this a better place to visit?

Upvote 0