Canon EF-RF Refurbished Adapter 20% off at Canon store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
Hmm...I missed it too.
I don't have an R camera yet....I kinda spent a good bit of $$ last year on a couple specialty cameras from other brands, so, I"m saving up right now...AND, waiting to see what happens with the R1 or maybe this new R5C or...or...or....

But whenever I do pull the trigger on a RF body I'll. be starting immediately off with my EF lenses I have with my 5D3...they are all L glass and great imaging.

So, I"m guessing maybe I'll just pick up one of these if I can catch it on sale and just sit and wait.....and wait....patiently (who said that?).
:p

cayenne

ps. please keep posting when you see these!!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

dcm

Enjoy the gear you have!
CR Pro
Apr 18, 2013
Colorado, USA
Hmm...I missed it too.
I don't have an R camera yet....I kinda spent a good bit of $$ last year on a couple specialty cameras from other brands, so, I"m saving up right now...AND, waiting to see what happens with the R1 or maybe this new R5C or...or...or....

But whenever I do pull the trigger on a RF body I'll. be starting immediately off with my EF lenses I have with my 5D3...they are all L glass and great imaging.

So, I"m guessing maybe I'll just pick up one of these if I can catch it on sale and just sit and wait.....and wait....patiently (who said that?).
:p

cayenne

ps. please keep posting when you see these!!
That's what I did. Backordered the adapter from Canon. Waited for it to arrive before I ordered the camera. Only took a week to fill the backorder so it happened much faster than I expected.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.