Canon EOS M50 Mark II announcement is likely this week

Alam

EOS M50
Dec 24, 2019
Good is unders
It's a good lens but i was surprised how slow the AF is with that lens. The cheap 15-45 zoom is blazing fast in comparison.
Good is understatement, I squeak like a little girl the first time i see my picture shot with that lens on proper screen, i honestly think they should put a red ring around that lens

The sluggish af is understandable, it's tiny sharp glass that can do macro for 150 bucks, so good that i think that canon is not making money by selling it so cheap

SnowMiku

EOS 90D
Oct 4, 2020
700D? I mean there's so much that it can run rings around your 700D. perhaps the only thing it cannot is your cable release. it won't have it. You do have a bluetooth release and tethered smartphone though.

Everything else it mops the floor with it. the APS-C 24MP sensors are night and day better than the 18MP sensors, and it's cheap too. should be around $650 at launch for body only - and a TON smaller than your 700D.

View attachment 193300

With the Bluetooth remote, can you lock the shutter on continuous mode? I do this with my cable for Astro photography.

SaP34US

EOS 90D
Aug 21, 2018
What all spec the differances between m50 & m50 II and does anyone know how good the autofocus in 4k actually is or isn't?

koenkooi

EOS 5D Mark IV
CR Pro
Feb 25, 2015
What all spec the differances between m50 & m50 II and does anyone know how good the autofocus in 4k actually is or isn't?

It seems to be the exact same sensor, which in the M50 was the limiting factor. So I expect no DPAF in 4k :(