Canon EOS R6 Mark II in stock at B&H Photo

Already waiting for my third body to arrive :/ First one had a broken Quick Control Dial after half an hour, second one has a stuck pixel on my LCD (only), almost right in the middle. Hoping number 3 will be perfect... At least the store is understanding and cooperative (they offered me a free sensor cleaning down the road for the hassle).

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Already waiting for my third body to arrive :/ First one had a broken Quick Control Dial after half an hour, second one has a stuck pixel on my LCD (only), almost right in the middle. Hoping number 3 will be perfect... At least the store is understanding and cooperative (they offered me a free sensor cleaning down the road for the hassle).
Wow, how did you manage to access three when we are struggling to get one :) Good luck on the third one Michael

Upvote 0
Wow, how did you manage to access three when we are struggling to get one :) Good luck on the third one Michael
There was one online shop around here that asked for a 50 euro deposit, the other ones where doing pre-orders for free. Naturally, the store that asked for the deposit, had tons of models available still, because people didn't want to commit to the 50 euro deposit apparently hahaha (me included). They had stock for over a week after release day (they're out now though). I predicted this would happen to my partner and we had a good laugh about it. Picking up body #3 tomorrow. Fingers crossed...

Upvote 0
If anyone is interested in the R6 mark II, let me know, got mine at a discount from an authorized Canon dealer and shipped and received within a week.
Thanks - I am interested. I still have not received mine from Best Buy. I can cancel that order if I could get it sooner from elsewhere. What type of discount did you get.

Upvote 0