Canon EOS R6 Mark II in stock at B&H Photo

Rocksthaman

Eos R , R6 , R5
Jul 9, 2020
The top where the “pop up” flash would be on the cheaper cameras. It’s higher on the mark ii. There’s not much cage support yet either. I’ve got a condor blue that screws into the hotshoe that works, but it’s not a very good cage
Could you elaborate? What part doesn't fit? Thanks

Upvote 0

gbc

Oct 19, 2018
Got mine yesterday, took it out to a shoot almost immediately. Definitely some quirks and some unexpected elements (the graphical depictions switching between modes was kinda startling), but shot about 1000 frames at a concert, both mechanical and electronic shutter, and it is SO much better than the original R body i\'m replacing, and mmmmmaybe better to shoot with than my R5 (might be recency bias/new toy syndrome of course.) Don't love where the on/off switch is now, and it accidentally switched to video mode about 15 times, and I also somehow got a dreaded "lens communication error" using an RF lens, so definitely some things to monitor.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0

LSXPhotog

Automotive, Commercial, & Motorsports
CR Pro
Apr 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
www.diossiphotography.com
I shot with mine today photo/video and am pleased to say the warm color cast is no longer present. The colors off this sensor look identical to what I get on the R3. Some strange observations, but I'll need more time to get situated with the camera. But I am hopeful we see the R3 and R5 gain some of these features. If it doesn't then I'll be pretty upset with Canon's new strategy with their camera body releases and new way of the cripple hammer.

I did find it interesting that we DO NO see a temperature setting like we now have on the R5 and R3...and the R7.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0