Canon Releases DPP 4.12.20, EOS Utility 3.12.10, and Picture Style Editor 1.24.10

Mt Spokane Photography

I post too Much on Here!!
Mar 25, 2011
Figures. I spent a few hours updating everything and configuring my EOS R to auto download to my PC this weekend. I have updated to the latest DPP and Utility now.

What gave me difficulty was that the camera must be shut down and then restarted before it automatically downloads. Once I figured that out, it works fine.

Reactions: Chris.Chapterten

Jack Douglas

CR for the Humour
Apr 10, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Figures. I spent a few hours updating everything and configuring my EOS R to auto download to my PC this weekend. I have updated to the latest DPP and Utility now.

What gave me difficulty was that the camera must be shut down and then restarted before it automatically downloads. Once I figured that out, it works fine.
I downloaded a new version a couple or so weeks back so probably not this one but I've noticed a few weird bugs. First time ever with DPP, for no reason, it's shut down on me a couple times. It did, however, recover the modifications so I wasn't too concerned. One bug that annoys me is it won't properly display "info" on my second monitor - I have to keep it parked low on my main one.

Jack