Canon - RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1 L Is USM Lens

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Supply is gradually increasing. I ordered mine in May and received the order a little over a week ago. Place an order with someplace like Adorama or B&H, set an alert with CanonPrice Watch and if it comes in stock elsewhere before you receive yours you can cancel the order. Canon store gets small shipments every few weeks but they go out of stock quickly.

Upvote 0
Supply is gradually increasing. I ordered mine in May and received the order a little over a week ago. Place an order with someplace like Adorama or B&H, set an alert with CanonPrice Watch and if it comes in stock elsewhere before you receive yours you can cancel the order. Canon store gets small shipments every few weeks but they go out of stock quickly.

I'm trying to have it with me for a week in Glacier later this month. Looks like I will most likely have to rent it.

Upvote 0

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
I'm trying to have it with me for a week in Glacier later this month. Looks like I will most likely have to rent it.
Yes, I would reserve one with Lens Rentals and then if the Canon store or someone else gets stock, you can always cancel the rental.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0