Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:
<p><strong>Photokina 2010 Cologne, Germany

<span style="font-weight: normal;">I’ll be there & live blogging from Photokina on September 20 & September 21. </span></strong></p>
<p>If you’d like me to visit your booth and blog about your great products, please send an email to <a href="mailto: [email protected]">[email protected]</a>.</p>
<p>If anyone wants to hang out in Cologne, let me know. It’ll be a blast!</p>
<p><strong>August 26, 2010

<span style="font-weight: normal;">I get married this day, yep.. a Thursday! If something happens in the world of Canon, I will be unable to tell you about it.</span></strong></p>
<p>CRGal puts up with my insane love of photography and all things Canon, I can give her one day only about her and us.</p>
<p>I will be streaming the wedding to my Canadian folks with a Rebel T2i, CRGal can’t completely shut me down! :)</p>
<p>I’ll be in Ireland, France and Germany in August & September. I won’t be back in Canada until October.</p>
<p><strong>Profiles

<span style="font-weight: normal;">I am working on some new profile interviews, there’s so many interesting photographers out there. </span></strong>If I didn’t email you yet, don’t fret. I will get to more folks soon!</p>
<p>Lots of exciting things coming!</p>
<p><strong><span style="color: #ff0000;">c</span>r</strong></p>