Cfast

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
The most cost-effective is probably ProGrade (founded by former Lexar folks). Reliable? Too soon to tell. I've been using two 128gb cards for a little over a month now with no problem, but that's not a very long time and it's a survey sample of only two cards by one user.

To be honest, I've never had a problem with Lexar or SanDisk CFast over the past three years once Canon implemented the work-around for the SanDisk hiccup.

As you may know from previous posts, my wife recently had a problem with some SD cards. We used the free recovery software that comes with the better SanDisk cards and everything was recovered (including a number of previously deleted and formatted files) with no problem.

Upvote 0
Jan 22, 2012
unfocused said:
The most cost-effective is probably ProGrade (founded by former Lexar folks). Reliable? Too soon to tell. I've been using two 128gb cards for a little over a month now with no problem, but that's not a very long time and it's a survey sample of only two cards by one user.

To be honest, I've never had a problem with Lexar or SanDisk CFast over the past three years once Canon implemented the work-around for the SanDisk hiccup.

As you may know from previous posts, my wife recently had a problem with some SD cards. We used the free recovery software that comes with the better SanDisk cards and everything was recovered (including a number of previously deleted and formatted files) with no problem.

Thank you!

Upvote 0