Changing the camera under my profile pic

Mike9129

EOS M50
Oct 25, 2019
Hi

Just wondering where do i find the option to change the camera thats showing up under my profile pic on the forums?
I have never owned an M50, ive no idea why its displayed as the camera i use!

thanks

privatebydesign

I post too Much on Here!!
CR Pro
Jan 29, 2011
It’s an automatic thing that relates to and changes as your posting history gets larger. At some point you can change the wording under your avatar and that is in Account - Account Details - Custom Title. But I don’t think you can do that until you have been a member for a set amount of time or posting numbers.

Reactions: Mike9129

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
It’s an automatic thing that relates to and changes as your posting history gets larger. At some point you can change the wording under your avatar and that is in Account - Account Details - Custom Title. But I don’t think you can do that until you have been a member for a set amount of time or posting numbers.

Hmm, the low end probably ought to be "Rebel T6" or something like that, then, or maybe M100/M200.

privatebydesign

I post too Much on Here!!
CR Pro
Jan 29, 2011
Hmm, the low end probably ought to be "Rebel T6" or something like that, then, or maybe M100/M200.
It changes very quickly early on. But it’s been there for a while so I’m not sure how current the models are.