Cinematic Street Photography0

T

Tastino0

180539_154704607921504_148134528578512_319489_1493782_n.jpg

Hi, I'm Tastino0, new for this forum, but I follow you for a while.
I'm From Florence. Waiting for 5DMIII. And this is best forum for Canon Rumors and user opinions.

I want to share with you my work, this is my Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tastino0/
This is a Cinematic and Street Photography, I'm trying to catch life moments that for most part can be part of movies, can make emotions, can tell a story. My motto is One Story Behind Every Shot.
I have a project, [Life Is Art] Project 365 • 2011: one photo a day for telling life as a movie, now I arrived at day #149. Hope you enjoy my work.

- This is my Facebook Fan Page with special and exclusive content inside as "Mobile [camera] Content" and "Video [mobile] Scenic Moments": https://www.facebook.com/Tastino0Photography0

- And this is my Twitter Page: twitter.com/tastino0

Please joint me if you like, Special Contents are only for Facebook Fan Page, not Flickr :)
Happy to be part of this community too, now.

Click You Soon0 - Tastino0.

T

Tastino0

bnice said:
Hi, I am a new member, too, and have been reading this great forum for a while. Tastino0, I just signed up to comment on your post. I checked out your flickr site, and I love your photos! How are you processing the photos to give them their cinematic look?

Thank you, Tastino0, and thank you to all the members!

Will
Kamera Obscura said:
Certainly don't want to speak for Tastino0

One of the reasons for the cinematic feel is the way the shoots been framed, wide screen/ letter box.

Very cool shoots!!

Best,
dario.

Yes, the 16/9 aspect ratio help but it is not necessary.
Shot may tell a story even if in normal size.

I'm very happy my work been appreciated! Thanks you all, I can't unveil my processing technique, this is my personal secret. What you have to do, in common situations, is desaturate and light on certain colors, or tones.

Upvote 0
K

Kamera Obscura

Kind of know what is going on here, but we certainly going got respect Tastino0's trick of the trade. So it's all top secret!

What I like is that all shoots are on of a kind. don't ever expect to see another one. These are human prototypes frozen in a split second.

Sadly I can't say the same for the millions of shots of, IE: pots and plants, the Chinese wall, bird on the wire, countless of sunsets etc etc etc ........

Be cool use Canon,

dario.

Upvote 0
WarStreet said:
I noticed you are using the 85mm, and that you are not that far away from the subject. I did try to take street photography with 70-200 + 1.4 TC so to have distance advantage, but in shorter distance, the white lens get noticed. I definitely need to learn from your work, and will check your flickr account frequently !

I'm considernig picking up the 200mm f/2.8L II USM for this type of thing.

You lose the ability to zoom, but you're not as exposed as it's a stealth L telephoto :)

Upvote 0
T

Tastino0

dstppy said:
WarStreet said:
I noticed you are using the 85mm, and that you are not that far away from the subject. I did try to take street photography with 70-200 + 1.4 TC so to have distance advantage, but in shorter distance, the white lens get noticed. I definitely need to learn from your work, and will check your flickr account frequently !

I'm considernig picking up the 200mm f/2.8L II USM for this type of thing.

You lose the ability to zoom, but you're not as exposed as it's a stealth L telephoto :)

I would prefer a 135L (I will buy it soon). I don't like to be too far long from my subjects.

Upvote 0