Control Ring Adapter Refurb now in Stock

Mar 25, 2011
I managed to get one just now. They will likely sell out quickly.

Reactions: 1 user
Mar 25, 2011
They actually lasted longer than I expected, they were still there 4 hours after I ordered mine. I considered ordering two of them, but I have two non control ring models plus a Viltrox Control ring model so I can keep one on my commonly used lenses as I move to get more RF lenses. The RF macro is high on my list if it looks good when its announced.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
They actually lasted longer than I expected, they were still there 4 hours after I ordered mine. I considered ordering two of them, but I have two non control ring models plus a Viltrox Control ring model so I can keep one on my commonly used lenses as I move to get more RF lenses. The RF macro is high on my list if it looks good when its announced.

I bought two before the R5 came out (since I knew I'd want them soon), one lives on my 100-400, the other one is around in case I want to use one of my other lenses (rather unlikely but I keep them in my trunk anyway.)

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
The Canon USA web store has the control ring adapter in stock, for anyone looking to buy one.

I have the basic adapter, and as I start using my R more and am planning to get the R3, I was looking for the drop-in filter version. Lots of places have stock of all three filters, but the drop-in adapter is almost universally out of stock. I say almost because it turns out that Red has the variND flavor in stock (it’s the only one they carry, logical given their products). So I ordered that from them, and the other two filters (CPL and clear) elsewhere.

Upvote 0