Deal: Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM $807 (Reg $1099)

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Canon USA store has refurbished RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lenses for $807 when you use the coupon code XJ49WS7 during checkout. You must enter the coupon code to see the discounted price.
Canon RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM $807 (Reg $1099)
Refurbished lenses from the Canon USA store come with a full 1-year warranty.

Continue reading...

Last edited:

rightslot

Canon R5 ++
Aug 22, 2018
I guess that tells me I paid roughly $550 for the refurb RP when I got a screaming deal on it plus this lens. Comparing to the list price of a brand new 24-105, though, I got the RP for $250.
SteveC,
I see your signature (cameras + lenses). "R5 (the best stills camera ever made, no matter how much the video weenies whine about it)"

I'm waiting very impatiently for my R5 to arrive at my door.

Just wondering, do you have any OMG pics to share?

Thanks!

Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
SteveC,
I see your signature (cameras + lenses). "R5 (the best stills camera ever made, no matter how much the video weenies whine about it)"

I'm waiting very impatiently for my R5 to arrive at my door.

Just wondering, do you have any OMG pics to share?

Thanks!

I have a lot of decent pictures from a trip to Yellowstone--but nothing that will knock anyone's socks off. I have to admit to being an amateur who isn't as good as his camera.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

rightslot

Canon R5 ++
Aug 22, 2018
I have a lot of decent pictures from a trip to Yellowstone--but nothing that will knock anyone's socks off. I have to admit to being an amateur who isn't as good as his camera.
I understand, I'm in the same boat, on the same planet. However, the $$$$ of this R5 is going to force me to go out of my way to do a better job. I need some photos that I can put on the walls at home and people (especially my wife) will go "OMG!, How much did you pay for that?" Canon charges big time up the ying-yang for lenses, cameras. I gotta do better.

Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
I do have stuff up on the walls...but ironically it was almost all shot with a T6i and an M50, a couple with the M6-II. It's a matter of the occasion. I did take a trip to Yellowstone recently with the R5, but although people found my pictures and 1080p videos of geysers interesting, there was nothing that jumped out at me and said "print this and hang it on the wall." (Unfortunately my two bison encounters were from within a car with glare off the windows. I took pictures but in no way are they printable.)

That being said, I did collect a number of likes here for some pictures I took with the RF and the 100-400mm LII of a rock climber at Garden of the Gods (which surely has to be one of the most awesome city parks in the known universe).

Upvote 0