Deal: Lowepro Fastpack 250 Digital SLR & Widescreen Notebook Backpack $49 (Reg $129)

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Adorama is having a sale on the Lowepro Fastpack 250 Digital SLR & Widescreen Notebook Backpack, you can get this well reviewed backpack for $49 (Reg $129).
This deal will expire on August 10, 2018.
Lowepro Fastpack 250 DSLR/Notebook Backpack, Black Features

Side Entry Camera Compartment: Provides easy access to equipment and accessories, even when pack is being worn
180-Degree Access Panel: Allows you to easily work from the bag while wearing it or provides 180° access while packing
Outer Accessory Pockets: Provides fast access to large accessories
Harness Pocket: Provides quick access to MP3 player or mobile phone
Security Flap: Provides additional protection to outer compartments
Mesh Side Pocket: Keeps a water bottle or other personal items readily accessible
SlipLock Accessory Loop: Expand carrying capability via SlipLock compatible pouches
Adjustable Dividers: Delivers excellent protection in customized fit that’s easy to load
Air Mesh Padded Back: Provides enhanced...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2010
This is a pretty sweet bag, and that’s coming from someone who has a LOT of bags...

5934784630_f4096d1e0d.jpg

The Fastpack 250 is my ‘business travel’ bag. I can put a 15” MacBook Pro and a 10” iPad Pro in the laptop compartment (with one in a neoprene sleeve), the camera compartment holds a 1D X with 24-70/2.8L II, 11-24/4L and TS-E 17/4L (with one of them mounted), and I can tuck the EOS M6 with the M11-22 in a Dashpoint 30 on top of the mounted lens. If I want a 4th lens along, it goes in the top compartment in a Lens Case, either way that top compartment holds some personal items, iChargers, etc. RRS TQC-14 tripod attaches to the side of the bag.

Highly recommend!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0