Deal of the Day: Kodak 10″ Touch Screen Rechargeable Digital Photo Frame $119 (Reg $169)

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Adorama has the Kodak 10″ Touch Screen Rechargeable Digital Photo Frame Wi-Fi Enabled with HD Photo Display as their Deal of the Day for $119 (Reg $169).
Key Features

Easy & instant sharing photos from your smartphone to KODAK Wi-Fi Photo Frame
With 10″ High-Definition (1280x 800Touchscreen, it is easy to view photos on the display
Connects fast & easily to Wi-Fi wireless network, small frame to see a big world
Create your family members album, one Wi-Fi Photo Frame is available for several accounts
One app can be connected to several Wi-Fi photo
Auto slideshow photos in various modes with Clock, Calendar & background music
Music playback with different kinds of playing modes
Weather forecast & Clock, practical functions for daily life

Kodak 10″ Touch Screen Rechargeable Digital Photo Frame $119 (Reg $169)

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Dec 25, 2017
I just dont understand what is the use of an online exibitions. I can just watch the information on the brands website...
The idea of exibitons is to actualy touch the new product and talk to experts right there...

I understand that the organisators of exibitions are obviously trying to earn anyhthing during covid, but I just dont see any appeal in that...

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
I just dont understand what is the use of an online exibitions. I can just watch the information on the brands website...
The idea of exibitons is to actualy touch the new product and talk to experts right there...

I understand that the organisators of exibitions are obviously trying to earn anyhthing during covid, but I just dont see any appeal in that...

basically it's one place for people to see all the new stuff in the industry rather than having to actively search for it. As a Minolta/Sony user I'm still interested in Canon, Olympus/JIP, Hasselblad, Fujifilm and so on though I will only actively keep an eye on a select few of these to see what's happening. Also, the seminars.

The idea of exhibitions is to get your attention, for brands to show they exist and have interesting products. You can touch the gear you find interesting when it hits the stores and then you can bug the salespeople there. The most interesting stuff tends to be protected behind glass anyway.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Dec 25, 2017
It's also about having 1 platform for many viewers at once. Not all companies have the knowledge how to keep a stream up when the number of viewers goes up rapidly.
Then there's the single signon experience, unified layout,...
Okay, fair point about the single platform for multiple brands, which can be good for the customer.
But having a livestream is no problem for video-photo-stuff companies. A youtube livefeed can be literaly hosted by small childs =)

basically it's one place for people to see all the new stuff in the industry rather than having to actively search for it. As a Minolta/Sony user I'm still interested in Canon, Olympus/JIP, Hasselblad, Fujifilm and so on though I will only actively keep an eye on a select few of these to see what's happening. Also, the seminars.

The idea of exhibitions is to get your attention, for brands to show they exist and have interesting products. You can touch the gear you find interesting when it hits the stores and then you can bug the salespeople there. The most interesting stuff tends to be protected behind glass anyway.
I agree about the ONE outlet thing.
Though for me the most important thing about exhibitions are allways the products I can touch and the actual discussions I can have with professionals working for the companies. Best experience was for the Synology booth - they had their real engineers and programmers standing there and I learnt a lot about my diskstation. Worst booth was Samsung at photokina :-D All the guys standing there where nothing but hostesses who knew NOTHING about the cameras. Not even the names of the products.
Trying out the future tools is the greatest fun. Many stores here dont have any professional gear to test out. And especialy not the newest high end or specialized stuff. If I would ask in my local camera store about a Ninja V they would look at me confused :-D

Upvote 0

TAF

CR Pro
Feb 26, 2012

Having attended the CES this year 'virtually', and having attended many in Vegas in the past, I found the virtual approach superior.

It is actually possible to 'visit' all the vendors that interest you, and you can find everything available without effort. They had real time discussions on line via Teams and Zoom, so you could get all your questions answered. And I got the impression that they 'reached back' to their staff at the home office, so you got to interact with folks who would never otherwise be let out of the house.

I learned a great deal more, and also actually got to 'attend' a large number of the presentations, which I have never been able to do before, since they inevitably overlap and take time away from walking the show floor.

I've never gotten to attend CP+ (could never justify flying to Japan), so this will be a thrill.

Other than not getting to touch the gear, this new approach is great.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0