Deal: Refurbished Mount Adapter EF-EOS R $41 (Reg $99)

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Canon USA store has restocked the  EF-EOS R Mount Adapter and it’s only $41 (Reg $99)
The Mount Adapter EF-EOS R gives you the ability to utilize any Canon EF or EF-S lens with the EOS R camera, letting you use your existing lenses with the camera and allowing you to expand your horizons. Lightweight, compact and easy to attach, the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R makes it possible to use EF and EF-S lenses without compromising functionality, speed or quality. With a stylish design that matches the EF and EF-S lens look and a sturdy, dust- and water-resistant construction, the Mount Adapter EF-EOS R makes it easy to adapt to more lens choices and possibilities.
Canon Mount Adapter EF-EOS R $41 (Reg $99)

Continue reading...

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
Well, don't get anything but the cheapest way to ship.... I ordered the control ring adapter on their special price, back on May 1st, and they're telling me today that shipping is delayed for at least another two to three weeks due to Covid-19 working conditions.

I was in no hurry, as I don't have an R camera yet. And I do have my control ring adapters.

Upvote 0
Well... I got online with Canon today.... jeeze. BOTH orders cancelled. I asked why? I asked why my receipt said "in-stock" and now Canon tells me they're out of stock.

Basically... they quit the chat-window when I asked the questions. Cancelled because they're out of stock. I don't get it. I mean I GET it, but I don't understand how the webpage says in stock, my receipt says in stock, but order was cancelled because they're out of stock.

Something's slipped thru the cracks

Upvote 0