DJL329

EOS R5
CR Pro
Aug 26, 2010
www.flickr.com
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
I am chalking this off as a B&H administrative error....we'll see if they send an email to correct pricing.
Those who are fist to order always pay a premium, prices drop pretty quickly. This is for the $200.00 KELBYONE LANDSCAPE SHOW participants, so its likely a error. With the payboo card, its $499.62 off for the R5 when the sales tax credit is applied.

It remains to be seen as to being valid for non Kelbyone members.

Its enough to buy a new card, I'm not buying a card until I'm sure I'm getting a camera. That will likely be December.

Upvote 0

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
This is kind of a slap in the face to preorders...this launch just keeps getting more bizarre. And still no movement on my order that is quoted to ship tomorrow. Sept. 16.

When you recover from your slap, try calling B&H to ask if the discount can be applied. During normal times, they would happily and quickly do so.

Upvote 0

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0
Mar 25, 2011
Thanks! This did the trick. B&H Customer Service applied the discount to my pre-order! No problem!

And that more than paid for my lifetime CR Pro membership! Whooo hooo!
Thats good news. It also means that its a valid discount code so we should be getting our orders filled rather than cancelled.

Upvote 0

RJRivero

CR Pro
Sep 14, 2020
Just got the promo code applies to my preorder as well!

Ask them to apply promo code: BHLAND20
This code seems to have expired. However the kind folks at BH were able to apply it to my pre order this morning anyway!

I got an email 8/28 that suggested I would get mine on or about 9/16 but as of now, they haven’t gotten those cameras in yet. The nice representative said the internal notes Said any order prior to 7-12 is expected mid September.

Upvote 0

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
B&H just emailed me that my R5, which I ordered the day I posted this, has shipped! That's just over 2 weeks; I wasn't realistically expecting it until at least November.

Yep, they're definitely getting out there. I suspect I won't be one of two people in my county with the camera for much longer!

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0