DIY, How to take the flowers Picture, in the Bright sun light

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Mt Spokane Photography said:
Northstar said:
Cinto said:
Actually after taking a look, it seems you've blown the highlights by having your flash too close? and tried to recover with a pink overlay? Maybe not highlights cause its in a weird place? You definitely did something dirty though.

Having a bad day Cinto?

I looked at your photos and thought "wow, these are great", and then you ruined it all for me by following up with consecutive disrespectful criticisms about Surapon's photos and technique.

Not cool.

Criticism is ok when someone publishes their photos to show that they do know what their doing. So where are his images? I'd like to see it done better.

THANKSSS, Dear teacher , Mr. Mt Spokane .
Thanks for your comments.
Yes, Sir, I know from the Past, All the Photos/ Paintings have some good Points and Some Bad Points that we can Learn and adapt from Comments from our friends or from regular visitors-For Our Better Photos in the Future Shots. WRONG or RIGHT are meaningless in Creative Arts works, Depend on the feeling of that creator in that moment.
Yes, Every Human when they see some thing in front of them, There are more than 1000 Difference Ideas/ Perceptions----Yes, So many time that WE and I miss that great IDEAS too.
Have a great Sunday , Sir.
Surapon

Upvote 0