Equine Tranquility

HenryL

EOS R3, R5
CR Pro
Apr 1, 2020
Very nice StoicalEtcher. I especially lIke the second one.. I’m a sucker for that golden hour glow.

Reactions: 1 user

HenryL

EOS R3, R5
CR Pro
Apr 1, 2020
Really like those pics, Cog. I don't have horses, and nothing recent, so I went back in time to a find a few ponies I've met over the years. A friend of mine thought this looked like a postcard, so I added the frame and she sent it out to her folks.
7D2_IMG_0283.jpg

#2 I don't know what it is about this one, but when I look at it the word serene always comes to mind. I did this three years ago, I have Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 now and thinking of running it through that to see what it can do.
5D4_2148.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

privatebydesign

I post too Much on Here!!
CR Pro
Jan 29, 2011
I've posted these in other threads but generally to illustrate an aspect of technique not because they are nice pictures of horses...

1593732320753.jpeg 1593732296635.jpeg

Reactions: 4 users

Click

Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Really like those pics, Cog. I don't have horses, and nothing recent, so I went back in time to a find a few ponies I've met over the years. A friend of mine thought this looked like a postcard, so I added the frame and she sent it out to her folks.

#2 I don't know what it is about this one, but when I look at it the word serene always comes to mind. I did this three years ago, I have Nik Silver Efex Pro 2 now and thinking of running it through that to see what it can do.

Beautiful pictures. I really like the second one. Nicely done, Henry.

Click

Jul 29, 2012
Canada
Equus quagga, Tanzania

Lovely. Well done, Alan.
d055.gif

Cog

EOS RP
Dec 6, 2013
Qatar
View attachment 191095

View attachment 191096
Thank you, HenryL. I love these BW pics. Serene is the word indeed.