Gordon Liang's EOS R6 Photography review.

AlanF

Stay alert, control the camera, save photos
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
Another very useful and well delivered review - one of the few YouTubers I can bear to follow. The R6 looks a very nice camera. To be honest, I would prefer to have its clunky mode dial than the clever electronic one on the R5.

HeavyPiper

6D Mark II
CR Pro
Aug 1, 2018
Nice job of reviewing the R5 and the R6. I'm going to wait until they both have been out for 3 or 4 months. Want to understand the DR and handling of the R6 down the road. Thats just me, no need to be hasty

Reactions: Chaitanya and tron

snappy604

EOS RP
CR Pro
Jan 25, 2017
wonder why the R6 ISO range is higher? I know some think bigger pixels, but up to where the R5 stopped and the R6 continued, the R5 seemed better.

Joules

EOS R
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
wonder why the R6 ISO range is higher? I know some think bigger pixels, but up to where the R5 stopped and the R6 continued, the R5 seemed better.
Purely marketing. Those last stops of ISO were all just digital pushes in the past, so you can achieve the same by cranking the exposure slider in post.

Reactions: tron

tron

EOS R5
CR Pro
Nov 8, 2011
Well maybe it's the screen resolution I watched this review but to me EOR R looked a little better than R6 at low iso and the same at higher isos.

Reactions: jd7

tron

EOS R5
CR Pro
Nov 8, 2011
Damn the small bodies. I want a dial on the top left, a top lcd on the right and buttons on the top right just like 5D4.

P.S I would say an EF mount too but let's stop it there... :ROFLMAO:

AlanF

Stay alert, control the camera, save photos
CR Pro
Aug 16, 2012
Damn the small bodies. I want a dial on the top left, a top lcd on the right and buttons on the top right just like 5D4.

P.S I would say an EF mount too but let's stop it there... :ROFLMAO:
At least the R6 has a dial on the top left.

Reactions: tron

tron

EOS R5
CR Pro
Nov 8, 2011
The fact that R5 stopped meant that it was left at lower iso than R6 so of course it was better.

tron

EOS R5
CR Pro
Nov 8, 2011
At least the R6 has a dial on the top left.
I meant left of the hot shoe (assuming the on off switch could be somewhere else or different).

(I am still not fully used to EOS R controls.)

I would like the full 5D4 handling experience !

EDIT: AND I know I will not get it!