Here's Kai Playing With the Canon Cinema EOS C200

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
HTML:

<iframe width="728" height="409" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WmeVcLsiCQg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Offering exceptional creativity and flexibility, the new 4K compact digital cinema camera is perfect for a broad range of imaging professionals.</p>
<p>As the first Cinema EOS camera to support the new RAW recording format – Cinema RAW Light – the Canon C200 provides the same flexibility in colour grading as Cinema RAW in a smaller file size, enabling filmmakers to record internally to a CFast 2.0™ card.</p>
<p>Newly developed Canon Dual DIGIC DV6 processors provide the ability to record internally 4K UHD/50P MP4, 4K DCI RAW and continuous 120fps High Frame Rate (HFR) in Full HD without crop. At the same time, advances in Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus (AF) technology and a new touch screen LCD monitor provide smooth AF operation and effective tracking.</p>
<span id="pty_trigger"></span>

Mar 25, 2011
His approach of a bumbling photographer with a new toy that he knows little about is something I find boring. I think it would be more interesting if the video showed that he knew what he was doing and could show the features rather than acting clueless (If it was a act). If it sells cameras, I guess he will continue to have a payday. It appears he is now based in England rather than Hong Kong.

I assume he is paid for the video by CVP either as a employee or freelance. He has done other work for them as well.

https://cvp.com/index.php?t=video

Upvote 0
I enjoy watching Kai in any camera related video. There are usually 10s, if not hundreds of serious reviews from credited, and amateur photographers all over the Internet. Not every video needs to be serious. I don't watch him to decide which gear I'm interested in. I watch him because I like his videos, usually. Most reviews on YouTube are very similar anyway. Kai's are different and enjoyable, even if they lack a lot detailed information.

Upvote 0