Hot: Refurbished RF 24-70 f/2.8L IS USM & RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM available for the first time

danfaz

Coffee Fiend
Jul 14, 2015
www.1fineklick.com
I ordered an "in stock" refurb RF 28-70 seven weeks ago, it's still back ordered!
Same here. What I learned was that if there's only 1 showing in stock on CPW, it isn't in stock, it's a glitch. When I canceled my 2nd backordered "in stock" 28-70, the rep said refurbished lenses are never backordered, so she canceled the order.

Upvote 0
Just wanna let folks here know, I reached out to Canon's rep on the phone a few days back and he said it is taking them 7-9 business days to begin shipping refurb items due to the holiday season/covid/weather. Sure enough, I received an email confirmation that my item has been picked up for delivery. Seems like they are doing overnight delivery :love: Hang in there.

Upvote 0
Since I've had a RF 28-70 backordered since 11/11/20 I sent Canon a negative review about the fact that their website doesn't accurately show if items are in stock or not. And a customer service person actually called me and offered to expedite delivery of the lens as soon as possible. However despite the promise to do so it hasn't been delivered yet. If someone from Canon wouldn't have called to offer help I would have probably just given up on the order and cancelled it by now. But now I'm not sure what to do and the customer service rep won't return my emails or phone calls. Way to go Canon!

Upvote 0