How to improve my poor old eyes in Macro Photography

Mar 25, 2011
danski0224 said:
Nice pictures :)

Does something similar that tilts towards/away from the viewfinder exist? Even a 45* angle would be nice compared to the 90* angle.

I agree with that, my Hasselblad had a 45 degree viewfinder adapter which was just right. As far as tilting, the better ones use a prism which makes tilting impossible, you get just one angle.

Upvote 0

zim

CR Pro
Oct 18, 2011
surapon said:
zim said:
Love the rich colours and tasteful highlights on those flower pictures.

How's the board of commissioner s enjoying their new prison extension? :eek:

Thanksssss, Dear Friend Zim.
Thanks for your Good Words----WOW, How can you know " How's the board of commissioner s enjoying their new prison extension? " ???-----Thanks, The Big Man in the State, Superior Judge Robert Hobgood in that meeting too, And He help me my Presentation---And All the Commissioners have no choice----Ha, Ha, Ha/.
Where do you live, Dear Zim----One day you and me can go to take the Photos to gather---I might get the Photography Job, for Franklin County Tourism Dept. for shoot all the historical buildings in the county= Yes, I work on Franklin County Courthouse Renovation/ Restoration now too.
Have a great weekend.
Nice to talk to you.
Surapon

Scotland, surapon we have one or two nice views! I think you would enjoy your photography here ;D

All the best

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
zim said:
surapon said:
zim said:

Thanks for your Good Words----WOW, How can you know " How's the board of commissioner s enjoying their new prison extension? " ???-----Thanks, The Big Man in the State, Superior Judge Robert Hobgood in that meeting too, And He help me my Presentation---And All the Commissioners have no choice----Ha, Ha, Ha/.
Where do you live, Dear Zim----One day you and me can go to take the Photos to gather---I might get the Photography Job, for Franklin County Tourism Dept. for shoot all the historical buildings in the county= Yes, I work on Franklin County Courthouse Renovation/ Restoration now too.
Have a great weekend.
Nice to talk to you.
Surapon

Scotland, surapon we have one or two nice views! I think you would enjoy your photography here ;D

All the best

Wow, Dear Friend Zim., You are from Scotland, The Land of the Brave, and the Land of Best Sweaters in the world. Yes, I have a great 7 day vacation in Scotland in 1995, And See most of the Great Part/ Great Area of your beautiful country, including the Monument of Sir Williams Wallace. Yesd, I love Haggis, Arbroath Smokies(??)/ Smoked Haddock= Super Yummy + Scottist shortbread---Wow, Wow, Wow.
I will be back to seeyour beautiful country very soon.
Have a great Work week , Next week.
Surapon
Yes, I brough 6-7 Sweaters ( PRINGLE Lambswool sweaters--in the attached photo) and Vests for me, And I still use , to day.

Attachments

• M-15.jpg
    M-15.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 449
Upvote 0
surapon said:
zim said:
surapon said:
zim said:

Have a great weekend.
Nice to talk to you.
Surapon

All the best

Wow, Dear Friend Zim., You are from Scotland, The Land of the Brave, and the Land of Best Sweaters in the world. Yes, I have a great 7 day vacation in Scotland in 1995, And See most of the Great Part/ Great Area of your beautiful country, including the Monument of Sir Williams Wallace. Yesd, I love Haggis, Arbroath Smokies(??)/ Smoked Haddock= Super Yummy + Scottist shortbread---Wow, Wow, Wow.
Surapon
Yes, I brough 6-7 Sweaters ( PRINGLE Lambswool sweaters--in the attached photo) and Vests for me, And I still use , to day.
Dear Surapon,

You should also comr to Sweden one day. There are many thai people here and the country is very beautiful.

Upvote 0

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Arctic Photo said:
surapon said:
zim said:
surapon said:
zim said:

Have a great weekend.
Nice to talk to you.
Surapon

All the best

Surapon
Dear Surapon,

You should also comr to Sweden one day. There are many thai people here and the country is very beautiful.

Yes, Yes, Yes, Dear Arctic .
Sweden / the beautiful country is in my bucket lists, after I retire from the main Professional ( Architect) with in 2 years, And Change to be a poor Photographer to traveling around the world. Yes, One of my Friend in Facebook is in Sweden too, She Own and operate Thai Restaurant.
Nice to talk to you, Have a great work week ahead.
Surapon

Upvote 0