HUMBLE SOFTWARE BUNDLE: AI-POWERED PHOTO EDITOR WITH LUMINAR 4

Bdbtoys

R5
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2020
Going on now (for 21 days)...

$25 (or more) gets...
Photolemur 3
Luminar 4 (Version about to go EOL... not the new AI)
Aurora HDR 2019
lots of Looks, Textures, and Overlays.

They had a similar bundle a while back... but this has an updated version of Luminar & Aurora, with a few changes in the extra's lineup.

If you were thinking of Luminar 4, the minimum price to get all is worth it.

I'm not into sky replacement or face/body morphing, but the looks/filters are pretty cool to get eye catching results w/ little work.

Last edited:

Mt Spokane Photography

I post too Much on Here!!
CR Pro
Mar 25, 2011
Luminar 4 is basically discontinued it was released a year ago and is being replaced with the AI version. It will be updated for 1 year then no more updates.

There is always a catch for the unwary.

Bdbtoys

R5
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2020
Luminar 4 is basically discontinued it was released a year ago and is being replaced with the AI version. It will be updated for 1 year then no more updates.

There is always a catch for the unwary.

Good eye... I almost missed that. Luminar 4 <> Luminar AI. I got the previous pack a while ago (and remember comparing 3 vs 4, but got the 4 confused w/ the AI with the pack title... sneaky). However for those that don't have these already, I still think it's a good deal.

Jan 4, 2021
San Jose
This photo editor is cool, and I used it once, but at the moment, I don't process photos anymore, at least I am not doing it that often, so I decided not to pay for photo editing apps. Now, when I need to enhance or fix blurry images or to improve the quality of my photos, all I have to do is just to open this site https://imglarger.com/enhancer and to upload the photo and make all the necessary changes. If you also met this problem when you had to change the image size or to improve the photo quality, then check the site I am talking about and convince yourself how easy is it to edit a photo. I wish you the best, take care of yourself, and have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Bdbtoys

R5
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2020
Warning: to others that see this pop up on recent posts. The deal is long, gone.

<-- start Taboola -->