Harry may be a liar, but he's suckered us all into 22 pages of thread.
We are doing some "Last Minute Coding" to ensure a wide compatibility of camera hardware, FPGA chips and CPU/GPU architectures. This has of course, like almost EVERY OTHER programming project in the world undertaken by a smaller corporate entity, taken much more time than anticipated...OH WELL !!!
...BUT....the basics are ALL THERE NOW:
- 256-bit AES AND 4096 bit TwoFish video, audio and metadata stream Encryption IN REAL-TIME (during encode AND decode!)
- Allows ANY resolution up to 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 pixels by 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 pixels (i.e. 2^64th)
- ANY video file length WAAAAY BEYOND 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 frames (2^64) using video block segmentation up to file system file length limits
- Multiple channels of Video, Audio AND Metadata in the SAME single file fully interleaved together on a frame-by-frame and sample-by-sample basis.
This allows MULTIPLE cameras and incoming real-time metadata to be saved into a SINGLE Windows AVI, Apple MOV, MPEG-4 and Custom-formatted Container file.
Also ALLOWS MULTIPLE resolutions, bit-depths and frame rates to be included IN THE SAME SINGLE CONTAINER FILE!
- Bi-directional REAL-TIME multi-channel text string, XML-formatted identifiers, fixed-point and/or floating point numeric metadata streams saved and read for EVERY frame or for a user-selectable every-Nth-frame
- Colour Bit depths from 1-bit per channel up to 64 bits per channel WITH Alpha transparency AND DEPTH MAP channels!
- Ultra high frame rates up to 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 (2^64) frames per second!
- Real time 2D-XY SOBEL edge detection and multi-object tracking, Built-in Greyscale and Green Nightvision and multi-colour Heat Map modes for Vision Enhancement for scientific imaging, robotics and autonomous ground/air/submersible/space vehicles!
- Codec is a SINGLE FILE requiring NO third-party libraries or special hardware!
Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, Linux, FPGA, ASIC, generic CPU and GPU instructions.
Will work on systems that run at 25 MHz to 1.5 GHz+ Is multi-core and multi-node capable AND global wide area network IPV4/IPV6-enabled audio/video encoding/decoding IN ONE PACKAGE!
- Codec is Stills and Video capable and I have tested it at BETTER VISUAL QUALITY than HVEC and H.265 at even LESS of a data rate than those two!
IT IS NOW ALL THERE RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW !!!!!
DONE AS OF TONIGHT May 15, 2018 !!!!!
Now comes the Meetings with Head Honchos of multiple companies we are contacting in the next few weeks !!!!