Is it possible to delete all your posted images?

Mitch.Conner

It was all a lie.
Nov 7, 2013
Eldar said:
Look above the upper right corner of your post. You can go in and remove your post completely or you can go in and modify it. When modifying you go to attachments, where you can remove your image(s).

I think he's looking for a way to delete his posted images without going through every post he's ever made one by one.

I imagine this is one of those things that is much more easily accomplished via something like phpmyadmin.

Upvote 0

Marsu42

Canon Pride.
Feb 7, 2012
Berlin
der-tierfotograf.de
GuyF said:
I've looked around the site but I can't see if it's possible to delete all the images I've posted.

Like your posts, you can delete them one by one. Hint: When in doubt, don't "attach" pictures, but put them somewhere else and link to them. This way, you stay in control and can remove all at once if required.

Upvote 0

Marsu42

Canon Pride.
Feb 7, 2012
Berlin
der-tierfotograf.de
GuyF said:
I wonder if this option could be implemented?

Afaik the site owner already stated he doesn't want bulk deletes as it disrupts the board too much.

Btw the current way is fine for me, the main feature is that you can delete your posts at all no matter how long ago. Other boards insist on you only "editing" them (i.e. replacing with a near-empty post) or you cannot modify them at all - "we own all your content".

Upvote 0