Landscape photography from around the world, shot on Canon

grahamclarkphoto

Just a photographer who loves to travel.
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum. I can't wait to learn all that I can and share with everyone my experiences with Canon hardware. Below are some random images taken on a number of different Canon cameras and Canon lenses. I don't use photoshop, and often times the below images are straight from camera.

I'd love to see images by other Canon shooters!

for more information on my images: grahamclarkphoto.com

Cordillera Huayhuash, Peru.
Canon EOS 5D | ISO 100 | 70mm | -0.33EV | f/8 | 1/250
grahamclarkphoto-1.jpg

Denali National Park, Alaska.
Canon EOS 5D | ISO 50 | 70mm | -0.67EV | f/8 | 1/200
grahamclarkphoto-2.jpg

Salt Formations of Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II | ISO 100 | 17mm | +0.33EV | f/10 | 1/200
grahamclarkphoto-3.jpg

North Cascade Mountain Range, Washington.
A 20 second exposure brought out the changing color of the winter sky. I used a 3-stop Hard Reverse ND Grad to balance and maintain exposure, and a B+W Circular Polarizer 77mm to lower available stops and extend exposure to 20 seconds.

Canon EOS 1DX | ISO 50 | 21mm | f/8 | 20.0s
grahamclarkphoto-4.jpg

North Cascade National Park, Washington
There was a 3-stop difference between foreground/background luminance. To balance exposure values and maintain dynamic range, I used a 2-stop soft ND Grad and a near-neutral 51A Tobacco Grad.

Canon EOS 1DX | ISO 100 | 17mm | +0.67EV | f/22 | 1/8
grahamclarkphoto-5.jpg

"Subway", Zion National Park.
The mystical journey through the Left Fork of North Creek involves route finding, plunging cautiously into chilly pools then sloshing, sometimes frantically, through frigid water over and through difficult obstacles. The narrow Subway section of this hike forces hikers through a unique tunnel sculpted by the Left Fork of North Creek.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III | ISO 50 | 26mm | f/22 | 20.0s
grahamclarkphoto-6.jpg

Maroon Bells, Colorado.
The Maroon Bells, surrounded by pristine National Forest lands, are the most photographed peaks in all of North America. Here you can explore the glacial valley while surrounded by 14,000 - foot peaks. Maroon Lake, surrounded by fields of wildflowers, mirrors images of the Maroon Bells in it's waters.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III | ISO 50 | 24mm | +0.33EV | f/22 | 5.0s
grahamclarkphoto-7.jpg

Into Patagonia
Canon EOS 5D Mark III | ISO 200 | 17mm | f/22 | 1/50
grahamclarkphoto-8.jpg

Mountain Light
Canon EOS 6D | ISO 100 | 17mm | f/8 | 1/125
grahamclarkphoto-9.jpg

California Coastline Sunset
Canon EOS 6D | ISO 125 | 40mm | +0.67EV | f/11 | 30.0s
grahamclarkphoto-10.jpg

Zion National Park, Utah
Canon EOS 6D | ISO 50 | 20mm | +0.67EV | f/22 | 25.0s
grahamclarkphoto-11.jpg

Patagonia, Chile.
Canon EOS 6D | ISO 50 | 70mm | -0.67EV | f/14 | 1/4
Patagonia.jpg

If you made it this far thanks so much for viewing! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. For more information on these images please feel free to visit my site at grahamclarkphoto.com

Graham

grahamclarkphoto

Just a photographer who loves to travel.
Txema said:
Impressive photographs. I see you use the 1Ds 5D mark III, 5D and 6d. Which of these has the best image quality, discarding built, focus...

Thanks.

Hello!

Image quality is the same across all the models. In fact, a 40x60 print printed from a Canon EOS 5D (original) and one printed from a 5D Mark III/6D is perceptibly identical.

Graham

Upvote 0

Rienzphotoz

Peace unto all ye Canon, Nikon & Sony shooters
Aug 22, 2012
Upvote 0