Lens Rentals Canada

O

Osiris30

For what it's worth, myself and photographer partner in crime recently rented a couple of lenses to shoot the Pride parade in Toronto and we had an excellent experience with LRC. I can't tell you how long I waited for a rental outfit like you guys. Thanks a million, you'll be getting plenty more business and I'm pretty sure you've got a few other rentals coming your way from a few folks too :)

Steve

Upvote 0

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Dark Elf Photo said:
I really loved the service when I rented the newest 70-200 a while back. Sad to see the shipping costs added on now, but you've got a business to run, so it's understandable.
The 4 day is a great additions as well, really helps take the bite out of some of the more premium glass. There are local rental options in Toronto, but even last minute (day before) I feel I'll likely be dealing with you after my first great experience..

Thanks for the compliments.

The shipping was a necessary evil, the $25 is a great number that will be around for a long while.

Toronto gets a bonus, they can get next day shipping for $25 as opposed to the $45 the out of province folks have to pay.

Thanks!

Upvote 0