Well, not exactly a Christmas ornament, but as close as I got. The local lion, in his famous Sfinx posture, waiting for a treat. Have a peaceful Christmas and I am looking forward to lots of fun statements and great images posted in the coming year
1DX, Zeiss Otus 55/1.4, at f3.5, 1/30s, ISO2000
1) a keychain sized Rubik's cube I arranged into the "Christmas cross" pattern many years ago
2) a fiddle that I bought along with a banjo ornament at a gift shop in the North Carolina mountains
3) a Noel ornament my mother stitched on plastic canvass. Most of my ornaments are ones she made.
4) a campus building at the college here, my alma mater
5) designed and made in Florence and bought at the Uffizi Gallery gift shop there