M5 and 7Artisan's Fish Eye

Thanks to littleB, I got my very cheap fish-eye lens to work nicely with my M5, and here are some low-res photos I took from around my home in Sydney.
These have been PP'd to taste in Lightroom, but have not has any lens corrections applied to them.

While this is just a $139.00 lens, I think it does a pretty good job considering.
With some corrections, this could be quite a good lens for interior and real estate shots too.
I'm quite surprised at how sharp and colourful the lens is, especially considering the price.

Attachments

• IMG_0599.jpg
    IMG_0599.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0604.jpg
    IMG_0604.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0607.jpg
    IMG_0607.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 211
  • IMG_0608.jpg
    IMG_0608.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 200

DannyPwins

EOS Me
Mar 27, 2016
Bennymiata said:
Thanks to littleB, I got my very cheap fish-eye lens to work nicely with my M5, and here are some low-res photos I took from around my home in Sydney.
These have been PP'd to taste in Lightroom, but have not has any lens corrections applied to them.

While this is just a $139.00 lens, I think it does a pretty good job considering.
With some corrections, this could be quite a good lens for interior and real estate shots too.
I'm quite surprised at how sharp and colourful the lens is, especially considering the price.

I didn’t find a Canon mount for this lens. Which one did you get?

Upvote 0