McCallum Bagpipes corporate, Canon 7D & 550D

Great stuff! There were almost too many good shots to count. I can only think of two small criticisms: The WB got a little cold in places, and was maybe tad too cold throughout. Also, the key light on Kenny McCloud was in the wrong place, causing symmetrical highlights in the middle of his face.

But it was fantastic. How long did it take to shoot, produce? McCallum must be very pleased.

Upvote 0
P

paul13walnut5

Had little choice in the lighting on kenny, we wanted a shot with the factory floor behind and it was a small office, I think a little higher and maybe a little talc would have helped.

I didn't spend a lot of time in grading, I shot with a qpcard at the head of the roll in each location and did 3 way CC, played a little with Magic Bullet, but it was crunching too much, so put on the vingette instead. Had I more time I would have taken it into color and done a more thorugh job. I don't think WB is far out at all, perhaps cooler in the factory sequences.

Was around a week all in from reccie, 2 days shooting (1 day location sequences, 2 half day interviews) and 3 days combined edit prep and edit.

Thanks for the constructive feedback.

Upvote 0