Mr. Chips

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Well, it seems it is still very difficult to book any sessions right now. I've had to sell both my RF 28-70 and 50. I got the Tamron SP 45mm Di VC USD to tide me over and have been getting used to it the past few days. It is a real value at $399 via Adorama right now.

Attachments

• Damien Tamron 45 1 web.jpg
    Damien Tamron 45 1 web.jpg
    723.9 KB · Views: 294
  • Pringle 1 web.jpg
    Pringle 1 web.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 274
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn around for all of us. It was tough enough in this field. We sure didn't need for our customers to be afraid of getting a potentially life threatening illness on top of everything else. A lot of folks out there are feeling your pain right now.

It's just gear though. As much as many of us fret over it, gear always sorts itself out.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn around for all of us. It was tough enough in this field. We sure didn't need for our customers to be afraid of getting a potentially life threatening illness on top of everything else. A lot of folks out there are feeling your pain right now.

It's just gear though. As much as many of us fret over it, gear always sorts itself out.
Luckily I wasn't really a business. I was just doing a paid gig here and there to add to my income. Gear can always be replaced. :)

Upvote 0

Aussie shooter

https://brettguyphotography.picfair.com/
Dec 6, 2016
brettguyphotography.picfair.com
It's tough. I have had no work for over three months(in my real job, not my photography side hustle which also has made no money). I am very lucky that my partner has remained employed however and now it seems that as we open up a bit I am getting some interest in the photography side of things.

Upvote 0