Mr. Chips

Nov 3, 2014
Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn around for all of us. It was tough enough in this field. We sure didn't need for our customers to be afraid of getting a potentially life threatening illness on top of everything else. A lot of folks out there are feeling your pain right now.

It's just gear though. As much as many of us fret over it, gear always sorts itself out.

Reactions: CanonFanBoy

CanonFanBoy

Really O.K. Boomer
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
Irving, Texas
Sorry to hear that. Hope things turn around for all of us. It was tough enough in this field. We sure didn't need for our customers to be afraid of getting a potentially life threatening illness on top of everything else. A lot of folks out there are feeling your pain right now.

It's just gear though. As much as many of us fret over it, gear always sorts itself out.
Luckily I wasn't really a business. I was just doing a paid gig here and there to add to my income. Gear can always be replaced. :)

Reactions: Graphic.Artifacts

Aussie shooter

www.facebook.com/BrettGuyPhotography/
Dec 6, 2016
It's tough. I have had no work for over three months(in my real job, not my photography side hustle which also has made no money). I am very lucky that my partner has remained employed however and now it seems that as we open up a bit I am getting some interest in the photography side of things.

Reactions: CanonFanBoy