my first 2 articles

cid

"light is defining shape"
Nov 27, 2012
500px.com
I read the first half of the Invest... article and skim read the second half. Very good advice and I really like how you addressed tripods. The first point being that it helps with composition and the secondary point being about sharpness. I think a lot of photographers only think of tripods for extra sharpness, but they definitely help in fine tuning composition. Nice job (and good photos too).

Upvote 0

cid

"light is defining shape"
Nov 27, 2012
500px.com
MrFotoFool said:
I read the first half of the Invest... article and skim read the second half. Very good advice and I really like how you addressed tripods. The first point being that it helps with composition and the secondary point being about sharpness. I think a lot of photographers only think of tripods for extra sharpness, but they definitely help in fine tuning composition. Nice job (and good photos too).

Thank you, the idea was to write article about how to invest not only money into photography since it could be quite expensive hobby (the article headline was changed - original was "How to invest in photography").

Upvote 0