New ACR and LR lens profiles

LSXPhotog

Automotive, Commercial, & Motorsports
CR Pro
Apr 2, 2015
Tampa, FL
www.diossiphotography.com
I was finally able to use the RF 14-35 to shoot real estate with confidence this week because of these profiles. I'm delighted to report that this lens is a massively sharp optic with great performance. The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM will be sold this month. I have no reservations about it either.

Upvote 0
I was finally able to use the RF 14-35 to shoot real estate with confidence this week because of these profiles. I'm delighted to report that this lens is a massively sharp optic with great performance. The EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM will be sold this month. I have no reservations about it either.
Well it took them a year to get the RF 50mm profile into LR, it was added in with this last update. Lets pray it doesn't take that long for the 16 2.8. I know MANY people holding off on that lens now because of no profiles for it. We bought 4 of them to use with our RE training kits but 3 of them are being sent back as they are unusable as they are.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
Oct 29, 2012
Well it took them a year to get the RF 50mm profile into LR, it was added in with this last update. Lets pray it doesn't take that long for the 16 2.8. I know MANY people holding off on that lens now because of no profiles for it. We bought 4 of them to use with our RE training kits but 3 of them are being sent back as they are unusable as they are.
I preordered one of those just to keep an extra UWA on hand. I also hope they don’t wait too long to profile it.

Upvote 0