tomscott

Photographer & Graphic Designer

Valvebounce

EOS R5
CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi Tom.
Nice shot, I was going to get out and at least have a look, maybe point a camera and see what I could get, the weather decided otherwise, wall to wall cloud. :(
Oh well at least somebody got to see it.

Cheers, Graham.

NorbR

EOS RP
Jan 15, 2014
Zürich, Switzerland
Beautiful shot, Tom !

I couldn't get much away from city lights last night, so instead I shot right into them :p
Within an hour worth of exposure, I could only capture two visible meteors (one's a bit harder to spot among the star trails). Next time I'll have to find a better spot, and stay out much longer.

Zürich, Switzerland.
318 exposures combined.
Canon 6D, Samyang 14mm f/2.8, 10 sec, f/2.8, ISO 640.

Attachments

• stack_trails.jpg
    stack_trails.jpg
    670.5 KB · Views: 295

bereninga

EOS RP
Apr 16, 2013
Sweet photos! I actually did see a few here in Queens, NY, esp one really bright one. I didn't think it would be possible w/ the street lights so bright here.

tomscott

Photographer & Graphic Designer
NorbR said:
Beautiful shot, Tom !

I couldn't get much away from city lights last night, so instead I shot right into them :p
Within an hour worth of exposure, I could only capture two visible meteors (one's a bit harder to spot among the star trails). Next time I'll have to find a better spot, and stay out much longer.

Zürich, Switzerland.
318 exposures combined.
Canon 6D, Samyang 14mm f/2.8, 10 sec, f/2.8, ISO 640.

Thats a great shot nice one!! I was going to stay out a bit longer but my GF came with me and we got there a little early and she got a little fed up and cold! lol

archiea

EOS 90D
Jan 17, 2013
bereninga said:
Sweet photos! I actually did see a few here in Queens, NY, esp one really bright one. I didn't think it would be possible w/ the street lights so bright here.

Queens NY is where I was born!!!

d4mike

EOS M6 Mark II
Dec 28, 2014
I got a couple of burners, I didn't stay up too late, middle of the work week and all.

Attachments

• IMG_6462 perseid.jpg
    IMG_6462 perseid.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 295

timmy_650

EOS RP
Dec 20, 2012
I went out with my wife but she had to work the next day so she said we couldn't go farther than an hour, so I couldn't get to dark skies. But it was fun to lay out there and watch them.

IMG_2022 by
Tim Mason
, on Flickr

tom r

I'm New Here
Jun 7, 2014
The view from Central California, August 13. Shot using a 6D with a Rokinon 14mm, 1600 iso, 25 seconds, f/2.8. I used an intervalometer and but only caught these two together in one frame.

Attachments

• persied small.jpg
    persied small.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 304