Phones better then Canons Compact Cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Canon-F1

at least in DXO´s video benchmark.....

http://3.static.img-dpreview.com/files/news/2670692826/DxO.png?v=1702

so when canon cameras have such bad sensors.... why not including a phone and make them worth the money? ;D

GPS and WIFI is already there.... touchscreen from the 650D.... and finished is the 6D MK2 with included mobile phone..... hey i might even buy one then..... :)

C

Canon-F1

neuroanatomist said:
Canon-F1 said:
3.static.img-dpreview.com/files/news/2670692826/DxO.png?v=1702

I don't see much point in clicking on the link... ::)

im afraid you will see/read a lot more about DXO in the future. :)
now that they have teamed up with dpreview.

im just making fun above.... but DXO will not go away.
in fact they seem to gain momentum. every photography webpage is writing/posting about DXO results.

i see it coming that, like other hardware or software drivers, cameras will be tweaked... especially... for good DXO benchmark performance. ;D

like build in precalculated DXO testing scenes and optimized firmware for DXO studio samples. ;)

Upvote 0
Jul 21, 2010
Canon-F1 said:
i see it coming that, like other hardware or software drivers, cameras will be tweaked... especially... for good DXO benchmark performance. ;D

like build in precalculated DXO testing scenes and optimized firmware for DXO studio samples. ;)

You see it coming? How do you know it's not here already? :eek:

Upvote 0
neuroanatomist said:
Canon-F1 said:

You see it coming? How do you know it's not here already? :eek:

I sincerely hope canon continue to give the Dxo waffle the attantion it deserves.... zero

Upvote 0

Ryan708

Less bickering, more shooting
Mar 1, 2012
New Hampshire
user reviews on the nikon d600 and d800 are both below 4/5 stars from everywhere, except DXO of course. The 6d, 5d mkII and 5dmkIII are all above 4.4ish/5. I guess flinging oil around like a factory machine and left focus issues outweight the DXO scores and on-paper specs. I must say the d600 looks great on paper.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.