Revoring: Opinions? Looking at new Kickstarter for all magnetic filter system

cayenne

CR Pro
Mar 28, 2012
Hi all,
Ok...for years I've been looking at different filter systems...for good ND, for circular polarizers, etc.

I've varied back and forth but never pulled the trigger. I have of course my Canon (still at 5D3 with lots of EF L glass)....but I also now have a 6x17 medium format view camera using Large Format Nikkor lenses, as well as a fuji GFX100, and even a Leica M10M.

So, I have lots of lenses and cameras I'd like to be able to use the same system with.

So, I came across the Revoring Swift system on Kickstarter :
Revoring Swift Magnetic System Kickstarter

I seem to recall the earlier plain Revoring thing, that basically had a type of quick adjust filter holder that would fit just about any lens without step up rings.

It appears they are building on that, to add on, magnetically, square filters, round filters, VND and CPR filters...and even for video to add barn doors, etc.

The prices look pretty good....but wondering if anyone has experience with their original offerings and their filter quality?

With my having so many camera types and lens types, something very adjustable and very quick to be able to switch from camera to camera would be very handy....

Anyway, I have always valued this community's input and advice so, hoping ya'll have some input.

Thanks I advance,

cayenne