Save up to $200 on Canon RF mount lenses this month

SteveC

R5
CR Pro
Sep 3, 2019
*Whew* Not enough to make me regret supporting my local retailer on that 15-35!

And nothing for the 24-105 that's been on backorder longer than many peoples' R5s.

[EDIT: So I called Canon today, found out my order which has been "processing" for a couple of weeks, was still processing, got in touch with a live human, began by assuring her I wasn't calling to gripe about the R5 or R6 (she laughed), and asked her just what exactly "processing" meant. She actually pinged a supervisor and it turned out due to some software glitch it needed intervention to become unstuck and actually ship, so it ships tomorrow. I then demanded to know where my R7 was, then quickly said "just kidding" and she laughed (maybe only out of politeness).

Last edited:

HenryL

EOS R5
CR Pro
Apr 1, 2020
Same instant rebate that's been going on since early August. Ok, well maybe it's a different promotion, but the prices are the same as they've been for a short while now.

Reactions: Bert63

Bert63

What’s in da box?
CR Pro
Dec 3, 2017
A quick call to B&H got me the 100-500L for $2549... No sale required plus NO TAX..

Bdbtoys

EOS 90D
CR Pro
Jul 16, 2020
Bummer...was about to pull the trigger on a lens... but rebate ended early. Well time to wait till the next one.

Tahoejr

I'm New Here
Mar 24, 2016
This promo is now about a week old, time to pull the feature off of the main page.