Season Greetings!

Eldar

EOS R6
Jan 14, 2013
www.flickr.com
Ho Ho Ho All Mice! Santa is coming to town! :p

The Local Lion has dressed up and wanted to show off his enthusiastic posing as Santa. He would also thank all of you who have polished his self esteem with positive comments through the year :)

Merry Christmas to all of you and I´m looking forward to read and comment in the year to come!

Attachments

dpc

EOS-1D X Mark III
Dec 11, 2013
Western Canada
Eldar said:
Ho Ho Ho All Mice! Santa is coming to town! :p

The Local Lion has dressed up and wanted to show off his enthusiastic posing as Santa. He would also thank all of you who have polished his self esteem with positive comments through the year :)

Merry Christmas to all of you and I´m looking forward to read and comment in the year to come!
Season's greetings to you, Eldar! I must say Santa looks a bit put out. Beautiful colours. :)

brad-man

Semi-Reactive Member
Jun 6, 2012
S Florida
And a Merry Christmas to you and yours! How many tranquilizers did you have to feed the lion before he would ignore the tassel?

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Happy Holidays to all of my Teachers, my dear friends and Eldar.
Happy Hunting ( For the best Photos) and still keep the best smile on our faces.
Surapon

Attachments

lion rock

EOS 5D Mark IV
Jan 1, 2013
May I join in for the greetings?
To All,
May your holidays be filled with joy and photos!
Have a great New Year.
Took the photo at a SPCA Santa and Pets function to raise funds.
-r

Attachments

Dylan777

EOS-1D X Mark III
Nov 17, 2011
Eldar,
Hope you don't mind, I'm using your photo on my work PC, as holidays background :)

DominoDude

EOS R
Feb 7, 2013
::1
Here I am, pouring salt, pepper and various herbs on some finely chopped vegetables and cheese:
Seasoned Gratings to all of you too!

(Not only do I have bad humour, I used Comic Sans also. Promise it won't happen again.)

Eldar

EOS R6
Jan 14, 2013
www.flickr.com
jwilbern said:
Eldar, that is one of the finest cat photographs in the history of the internet. Merry Christmas to all of the Canon Rumors crowd!
Thanks! I´ll forward your compliments to His Highness ;)