Some new works.

J

Jettatore

Love the 1st and 3rd picture. I have problems with the 2nd image. There is a detail-less shadow running right through the picture. Symbolically that shadow adds nothing for me and the overall composition of the image is keeping my eye focused on the bottom right mound, and my eye is tending to stay locked there, every time I force my eye to check out detail in another area, as I let it wander, it naturally leads straight back to the lower right corner and stays there, which is a dead end. That said, the other two pictures I feel are phenomenal.

Upvote 0

thepancakeman

If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
Aug 18, 2011
Minnesota
I love the first one!

The second and third ones I want to like, but they make me feel like I should have had a V8. (For those of you who are unfamiliar, it's a vegetable drink who's advertising speaks about being "unbalanced" and shows people walking around tilted to the side.) But iff that's the intent, then awesome! ???

Upvote 0
I think I like the first best too, it shows the near macro capabilities of the 135 f/2. I'm also drawn towards the third, possibly because it's the 135 again, but there is probably also an element of thinking about people ignoring what must have been an unusual sight of someone positioning a camera on the edge of a station platform. The middle one does show what can be done with the 25-105 though when used creatively.

Upvote 0