Sony E to Canon EF adapter with dust blocker inside - suggestions needed

I have a Sony a6300 and Sony a7r iii. Both bodies are mainly used for extreme macro studio work, where sensor dust is a nightmare due to streaks in postprocessing stacks. To overcome this, I have obtained a Kipon EOS NEX adapter, glued a filter ring inside and attached a 43mm UV filter (7 second video behind the link). It works brilliant and my sensor stays spotless.

Disadvantage is that there is zero control with this adapter: no aperture, no AF, no electronics inside. I'd like to have a similar 'seal' with an adapter that can at least close the aperture blades. I don't need AF because I'd like to use the camera with Zeiss EF lenses, but aperture control would be very handy then. I know I can close them using the 'DoF, unmount lens on Canon EOS'-trick, but it is inconvenient each time you want to change the aperture.

I ordered the Yongnuo Smart Adapter EF-E mount, but the inside is plastic (likely PE or PP, which is a nightmare to glue) and oval-shaped so getting a round filter ring inside and seal any opening with epoxy glue is likely also very difficult.

So basically I am looking for an adapter that has the (by coincidence) suitable shape on the inside to glue a filter ring and protect the sensor from dust when the adapter stays on the camera. Several hours of googling didn't help and I'm out of ideas...