Stock Notice: Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
The Canon USA store has stock of the always hard-to-find Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM. Act quickly if you’re interested, these never last long.
Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM Key Features:

High Performance L-series versatile Super-Telephoto Zoom RF Lens
Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 stops of Shake Correction
High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM
Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.95′ (0.9m)
12 pin Communication System
Dust and Weather-resistant with Fluorine Coating
One Super UD and Six UD Lens
Zoom Focal Length: Focal Length: 100-500mm

Canon RF 100-500mm f/4.5-7.1L IS USM $2699

Continue reading...

unfocused

Photos/Photo Book Reviews: www.thecuriouseye.com
Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Since the Canon store seems to be getting more in stock lately, I'm hoping there is light at the end of the supply chain tunnel. Mine are on backorder from B&H and while it's temping to cancel and order from Canon, B&H gave me a discount since I ordered R5s and extenders at the same time and used their card to rebate the sales tax. I've waited this long, I'll just wait it out.

Upvote 0

unfocused

Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Since the Canon store seems to be getting more in stock lately, I'm hoping there is light at the end of the supply chain tunnel. Mine are on backorder from B&H and while it's temping to cancel and order from Canon, B&H gave me a discount since I ordered R5s and extenders at the same time and used their card to rebate the sales tax. I've waited this long, I'll just wait it out.
Update. I just checked my B&H order and they are now saying "in progress" with delivery estimated 8/23. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 2 users
Upvote 0

john1970

EOS R3
CR Pro
Dec 27, 2015
Northeastern US
Update. I just checked my B&H order and they are now saying "in progress" with delivery estimated 8/23. Fingers crossed.
Good luck and hope your order goes through. I was one of the lucky ones that was able to get one last fall. The R5 with the 100-500 mm is my favorite lightweight wildlife setup.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

unfocused

Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com

Update #2 -- B&H has now marked the lenses as shipped and added the tracking number. Maybe supply chain issues may finally be ending.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0

unfocused

Jul 20, 2010
Springfield, IL
www.thecuriouseye.com
Update #3 – Our 100-500 lenses from B&H arrived this morning. They are still showing it as out of stock, so it appears they are clearing their backorders before showing it in stock. Good news for everyone who has been waiting for this lens.

Reactions: 1 users
Upvote 0