Stock Notice: The Canon EOS R6 body only is in stock at Adorama

Canon Rumors Guy

Canon EOS 40D
CR Pro
Jul 20, 2010
Canada
www.canonrumors.com
Our exclusive affiliate partner Adorama has stock of the Canon EOS R6 body only. Act quickly, they won’t stay in stock for long.
Key Features

High Image Quality featuring a 20 Megapixel Full-frame CMOS Sensor
DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-102400; Expandable to 204800
Dual Pixel CMOS AF covering Approx. 100% Area with 1,053 AF Areas
Subject tracking of People and Animals using Deep Learning Technology
In-body Image Stabilizer can provide up to 8 stops of Shake Correction
Dual UHS-II SD Memory Card Slots
Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Technology
Enhanced Operating Controls

Canon EOS R6 body at Adorama

Continue reading...

YuengLinger

Print the ones you love.
CR Pro
Dec 20, 2012
USA
I love this camera BTW. Awesome photos all day long!
Care to share a few images? Thanks!

BTW, I got so tired of waiting for an R5 (after first one was crushed during shipping) that I just clicked order. If I like it enough, I can just cancel my forever order on the R5. Plus I have a gig the R6 would be perfect for, an indoor event with some action. Generally close quarters, so tight framing, no worries about cropping in. The photos will be for a web site.

Upvote 0
I love this camera BTW. Awesome photos all day long!
Could you please comment on the image quality compared to the RP (i.e.. is it noticeable?) I'm selling my Mark IV and debating either a R5 or R6. I would hate to go backwards from the RP but there is some real advantages to the R6. I much prefer the dial to select the operating modes and the smaller file sizes. I rented an R5 and some of the panos I attempted to stich locked Photoshop (even with 36 gigs of memory).

Thanks

Upvote 0

schiueva

5D4 A9ii
Mar 25, 2020
Could you please comment on the image quality compared to the RP (i.e.. is it noticeable?) I'm selling my Mark IV and debating either a R5 or R6. I would hate to go backwards from the RP but there is some real advantages to the R6. I much prefer the dial to select the operating modes and the smaller file sizes. I rented an R5 and some of the panos I attempted to stich locked Photoshop (even with 36 gigs of memory).

Thanks

If you don’t recover the shadow a lot, the image quality are similar. But you can’t crop as much as the mark IV when you need to crop on the R6

Upvote 0